Nile Capital Insurance Brokers is a registered Insurance Intermediary, allowed to offer Insurance brokerage and risk consultancy services in the republic of Kenya. We are regulated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority of Kenya, and registered at the companies’ registry in Nairobi as a limited company.
We help you take your business to the next level
Our Core Values
- Customer centric
Build Business In A Solid Way And Grow More
Who We Are
- Established in 2013, Nile Capital Insurance Brokers (E.A) Ltd is one of the fastest growing Insurance Brokerage firms in Kenya. We are regulated and licensed by the Insurance Regulatory Authority of Kenya (IRA) and are also members of the Association of Insurance Brokers of Kenya (AIBK) and Insurance Institute of Kenya.
- We understand the Insurance markets within which we are licensed to operate in. Our licensed professionals take a pro-active consultative approach to understanding your risks and emerging needs thereby ensuring that we deliver on our brand promise: Reliable and innovative insurance solutions.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a licensed Broker registration no:IRA /06/517/2020 and we are committed to serve as a trusted and reliable intermediary, proactively negotiating and advocating for your business and personal needs.
- We have grown our client portfolio gradually over the last 7 years. We currently broker over 200 clients with a premium base of over Kshs. 150,000,000
By choosing us we will guarantee the following:
- Efficiency: We pride ourselves on the delivery of service within reasonable time scales and the flexibility we adopt in providing services
- Risk Assessment: We take a pro-active consultative approach to understanding the risks in your business, resolving problems and recommending insurance that covers your operations from all angles.
- Claims: We make sure that Clients are properly and adequately protected and in the event of claims arising out of the Insurance Policies in place, then they are swiftly compensated.
- Innovation: We aim to constantly challenge ourselves by digitalizing services to meet the ever-evolving client needs and aspiration
What is our Value Add?
We make sure we fully comprehend your business operations and goals so as you can feel entirely confident and secure placing your insurance needs in our experienced hands .
NCIB takes pride in delivering the following:
- Portfolio Management: We shall assign you a dedicated account specialist who will carry out the overall management of all account matters including assistance with claims processing, policy endorsements and advise on any matter in relation to insurance.
- Renewal Negotiations: We routinely carry out mid-term account reviews with the clients and negotiating of renewal terms with insurers including providing value add-ons, options and recommendations for consideration
- Excellence: Our clients expect nothing less from us, and we strive to deliver the highest levels of customer service and product excellence.
Who is an Insurance Broker?
Brokers play a crucial role as an intermediary between you (the potential client) and the Insurance Company. Helping you make the right decisions when it comes to selecting the insurance products that fits your business needs in addition to helping you resolve claims swiftly
An Insurance Broker is a professional firm licensed by Insurance regulatory authority. All licensed Brokers in Kenya have a professional indemnity policy as prescribed in law.
In the event the broker acts against the interests of their clients, then the clients have an avenue to seek redress and can lay claim on the professional indemnity policy.
Our Board of Directors
Meet Our Leadership
John is a co-founder and Chairman with over 20 years extensive Banking and Financial experience.
A visionary leader and organized professional with strong analytical and problem- solving skills and ability to take well thought decisions and counsel
Maurice is an insurance professional with over 37 years’ experience in insurance operations, claims, insurance broking, marketing and management in both Kenyan and Tanzanian insurance markets.
Arthur is a result-oriented Finance and Insurance professional with over 16 years’ multi-faced experience in retail banking, micro finance banking, mobile banking, project management and insurance in Kenya, South Africa and USA.